Cancellation Policy: You may cancel or change your order by calling 1-800-826-5803 up until the time your order is shipped (usually 24 hrs). After an item has been shipped, we must handle it according to our return policy. Our hours are 9-5 CST Monday-Friday and 9-4 on Saturday, however, you may call any time and leave a message and, if possible, we will stop shipment on your order until we can make any changes you request.
- Original sales receipt must accompany all returns.
- Items that have been installed or fired (i.e. connected to gas supply,) cannot be returned.
- Used items cannot be returned unless found to be defective by The Hearth & Grill Shop at which point we will issue new, properly functioning replacements.
- Unused, unopened merchandise can be returned within fifteen (15) days of original purchase date.
- Returns made after fifteen (15) days OR Returns without original packaging will be charged a 15% minimum restocking fee.
- Clearance & Final Sale items cannot be returned.
- No Returns accepted after six (6) months from original sales receipt date- No Exceptions made!
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner of payment, with the exception of cash amounts greater than $100 which will be issued via check.
While we strive to maintain all records to ensure quick and easy warranty claims, we may still require information to process your claim; this includes:
- Original Proof Of Purchase
- Model Number
- Serial Number
Please keep this information in your records to prevent any possible claim denial.
With the exception of Weber Grills, we handle all warranty claims in house for your convenience; we still recommend that you register your product with the manufacturer.
Please be aware that we do not ship to the following states: Alaska, California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington.